Special Environmental Studies and Management Plans are the main statutory instruments for establishing and managing protected areas.
The recognition of biotic and abiotic characteristics of a site, the setting of conservation priorities, the identification of potential conflict between the protection of environment and development, the proposal for delineation and protection terms, as well as the establishment of management options and priorities are areas of expertise of OikoM Ltd. The executives have extensive experience in the implementation of these specific areas.
- Preparation of Management Plans for the agricultural sector in two (2) distinct groups of protected areas of the Region of Western Greece. REGION OF WESTERN GREECE
- Preparation of Management Plans for the agricultural sector in protected areas of the Region of Crete. REGION OF CRETE
- Preparation of Management Plans for the agricultural sector in two (2) distinct groups of protected areas of the Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace. REGION OF EASTERN MACEDONIA AND THRACE
- Inventory and evaluation for the inclusion and designation of other protected areas (outside Natura) in the provisions of Law No. 4685/2020. NATURAL ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE CHANGE AGENCY
- Special Environmental Studies and Management Plans for the Natura 2000 Sites of the Region of Crete. MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Study for the Designation and Conservation of the Natura 2000 site "Mountains of Tsamantas GR2120009". DECENTRALIZED ADMINISTARTION OF EPIRUS - W. MACEDONIA, PAN GmbH.
- Study for the Designation and Conservation of 2 Natura 2000 sites (GR2120009, GR2120008) in Thesprotia (Region of Epirus). DECENTRALIZED ADMINISTARTION OF EPIRUS- W. MACEDONIA, ISTRIA LTD.
- Management Plan for a Natura 2000 network area, National Park of Samaria (GR4340008) in Crete. FOREST DEPARTMENT OF CHANIA
- Management plans for areas of the Natura 2000 network "Valley of River Maroullenas" and "Valley of River Peristeronas" in Cyprus (CY2000011, CY2000010). MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, NATURAL RESOURCES & ENVIRONMENT
- Development af an Integrated information system for monitoring and management of NATURA 2000 protected areas in Greece and Italy. UNIVERSITY OF IOANNINA
- Study for the Designation and Conservation of a Natura 2000 site (GR2530001), mount Kyllini (Ziria) and gorge Flabouritsa, in Prefecture of Corinth. MUNICIPALITY OF XYLOKASTRO
The codes GRXXXXXXX refer to the Natura 2000 site codes.